As the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is committed to giving everyone in our community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive, regardless of their financial circumstances.
That’s why we offer Membership For All, which offers reduced membership rates to individuals and families with a total household income below $45,000.
Members who experience a temporary financial setback, such as a job loss, are also encouraged to seek temporary membership assistance through the Y’s Financial Assistance program.
The Y is able to provide financial assistance through Membership For All and Financial Assistance thanks to caring individuals and businesses who donate to our Strong Kids Campaign.
HOW TO APPLY
• Bring a copy of your most recent tax return to the Y.
• Let our staff know that you'd like to discuss membership through Membership For All.
• A membership representative will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your options.
• Based on the information that you provide, he or she will assist you to determine your income-based rate.
• You will complete the simple membership application form and be on your way to being a member of the YMCA of El Paso.