1. Before signing up for classes online, you'll need to set up your account. Click on the online registration site and follow instructions, making sure all your family members' information is correct. Make sure you know your password before registration opens.
2. Log onto the online registration site. Search YMCA classes by branch and/or program category, program description, or program dates/times. Do not include spaces or dashes in your search code.
3. Select the classes you want for each member of your family and check out! Be sure to have your credit card information available so you can check out easily. All receipts will be emailed to you. If you make a purchase and do not receive a receipt, please call the YMCA before trying to re-pay or re-register.
- Real Time - All transactions done on-line are "real time" meaning that they happen directly on our server along with transactions that are taking place at our Membership Services Desk.
- Be sure you are on the correct participant’s record -When using our on-line services, activity is recorded on the record of the person whose name appears after the word "Hello:" at the top of the screen. When registering for a program, be sure that the program participant’s name appears at the top of the page when selecting the program. For parent/child programs, the child is considered the participant.
- In-Person and Online Registration happen simultaneously.
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can register In-Person.
- If you receive financial aid for programs you MUST register in person.
If you have problems logging in, try these troubleshooting hints listed below.
If you have any questions about the steps above, or problems logging in please call the Membership Services Desk at your YMCA of El Paso Branch.
Fred and Maria Loya Family Branch: 915-590-9622
Bowling Family Branch: 915-755-9622
Westside Family Branch: 915-584-9622
Metropolitan Offices: 915-532-9622
Problem: www.elpasoymca.org is very slow loading, or the online registration pages are slow loading.
Solution: This is due to a high volume of people using the site at once. We are working to prevent this from slowing things down, but in the meantime, if you find the site is slow, close your internet browser and then re‐open it and try again.
Problem: When I try to access the log in page I get an error telling me that I need to log in to see the page and am directed back to the home page.
Solution: At the top of your Internet Explorer web browser, click on Tools. Scroll down and select “Internet Options.” Under the “General” tab, choose Delete Browsing History. You will be given the option to delete temporary internet files, cookies and forms. Choose delete for each of these and close. When you go to www.elpasoymca.org again and click on "Register Online" it should take you to the log in page.
Problem: When I try to log in I get an error message saying, “Invalid Password and/or Login Information. Please try again!”
Solution: Make sure you correctly entered you Last Name first, and then your First Name and that your password followed the correct format. John Fitness, born 11/10/1981 would have a password of jf111081.